Take your passion to the next level by doing something you enjoy! If you are into model airplane shows, garage sales, story times at the local library, high school football games, crawfish festivals, pool tournaments, happy hours, fashion shows, Super Bowl “after parties”, technology conferences, the World Economic Forum, and much more, there is a real opportunity for you. But first, what do these items have in common? They are events. Yes, events! Each has a purpose, time, location, date, cost.
Here’s the deal: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Bing do NOT offer a way to find your favorite hyper-local event or gathering for what you like to do. For example, National Career Fairs posts job fairs by “tweeting”. Well, how can you find this information quickly after the tweet has come and gone, which is usually a few seconds? You like crawfish, as I do, and want to know which ones are close by?
The problem: for every category of activity or event, there is a website wanting to check out their calendar. Further, the information often gets stale or is inaccurate and you cannot access easily from your mobile device. Not to mention each city has it’s local paper with things to do.
GoSeeDo solves this problem and you can be part of this tremendous business opportunity. We are offering an opportunity for the first 500 people to become part owners to reap the financial rewards of the first mobile site for events. Yes, owners or “early founders”. You get to make suggestions, improve the site and reap in the profits, which are huge as more people experience the contextually relevant information in real-time direct from their mobile browser or from your laptop.
The strategy is simple: grow the membership base and share in the financial profits as growth happens and get a fat check when we exercise our exit strategy. Yes, that is the exit strategy to be acquired by a major player. So, in essence what your doing is helping to prove this model works to add global events from every corner of the world so people can access quickly and accurately. Sounds cool? Nevertheless, it takes work and I have been working on this now for over a year and just now releasing for global participation.
Each weekend, I see signs littering the streets to come to yard sales. When people use GoSeeDofrom their Smartphone or PC, you can quickly see, as people add new yard sales. Let me be clear, this is not a get rich quick scheme of any kind. It is not multi-level marketing where you have to buy something. It is not a Ponzi scheme because we are not promising anything using new investor’s money to pay existing people.
There are events sites to be sure, which typically have concerts, like Live Nation or Yahoo Upcoming. What we’ve done is scarily simple:
- Our community of people can add events right from their phone and updates the site in real-time.
- Our events do not appear 48 hours after time has passed, so information is always fresh.
- We provide a place for people who have niche interests that are hard to categorize on larger sites with broader interests. (e.g. biker events, Cancer walks, homecoming parties, etc).
- We will share in the revenue with our early founders of the site. With early dotcoms, only a few privileged few made money, and they typically invested millions of dollars, usually venture capital funders. With GoSeeDo, you will get a piece of the action as one of the initial early founders as we call our first group of 1,000 members who pay .99 cents per month; that’s $11.88 for the entire year.
- Our strategy is completely viral and will use the Internet, mobile and word of mouth to share our value proposition.
- One site for any event you can imagine on the planet. We can add subcategories to get as specific as you like.
- The development team is located in India and will make updates to functionality, as we need them.
- We will not ever rely on advertising as a business model. Our business model is based on monthly subscription fees.
- We are democratizing the opportunity to experience a big payday without money from the venture capital community. What typically happens is a few people literally (less than a handful) make billions while others get crumbs.
- Early founders, who believe in this model, will experience something great potentially, without the stress of sales, politics, and the like. Just share with people and talk about it. So, if 500 or so can enjoy a windfall isn’t that better than reading about one person aka Mark Zuckerberg, making $2-3 billion all to himself?
- Revenue distribution: important question all of you want to know: revenue distribution starts based on several factors: 1) you receive 50% of gross revenue per month after 2) 6 months of consecutive participation 3) growth in new user sign-ups 3) revenue distribution starts when the site gets to 500,000 paid subscribers. So, for example, “early founders” will receive $8,316 at this subscription level, doing this part time. At 2 million paid subscribers, “early founders will receive $33,264.00, and going to $83,160 at 5 million users.
I will let each of you do the math, and appreciate the opportunity for something great. Again, this is not a get rich quick scheme, but a wealth creation model that requires a part-time effort by sharing cool and interesting, places to Go, fun places to See and exciting things to Do. The key is patience and perseverance. Drop me an email or simply sign up and I will follow up shortly. email@example.com I am available to talk if you have any questions, so please call me. if you’d like.